DG Capital has acquired 100% of Global Trade effective 1 May 2021.
The business is now branded as DG Incentives, which captures the essence of the services they provide in optimising benefits from Government incentives and Customs duty recoveries.
The management team of David Edwards, Peter Lancaster and Brenden Adriaanzen remains unchanged. Furthermore, all the staff, processes and services also remain unchanged.
The business now has the added benefit of being able to offer its clients the broader services provided within the DG Group.
Incentives & Custom Duties Solutions
what we offer
- Trading of Production Rebate Credit Certificates (PRCCs) within the Automotive Production Development Program (“APDP”).
- Innovative funding solutions for buyers of PRCCs.
- A complete administration function surrounding the APDP claims process.
- We provide the same service offering to participants of the Automotive Investment Scheme (AIS).
- Innovative funding solutions including the use of the SARS deferment account.
- A complete administration offering including claims preparation and submission; SARS customs registration; tariff revisions; etc.
- Customs duty audits to assess the accuracy and completeness of duty claims.
- Staff training on various topics of Customs and Excise.
- We assist and advise our clients on the claiming of industry specific incentives.
- Incentive schemes are available across various sectors including: automotive; manufacturing; clothing and textile; technology; various export markets.
- The DTIC also offers a black industrialist scheme for qualifying B-BBEE candidates.
- Please call one of our skilled employees to assess whether your business qualifies for an incentive.