how we do it
what we offer
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Integrated Supply & Consolidation
- Procurement Transformation
- Complete Supply Chain
- We work closely with our clients to plan and develop demand forecasts.
- We engage with current suppliers or source new suppliers to develop more streamlined procurement to achieve cost savings, maximise efficiency and deliver optimal value.
- We build stronger, more productive relationships with current or new suppliers and handle all negotiations on your behalf.
- We provide a detailed analysis of your purchases to identify potential performance gaps and assist with improving future profitability.
- Partially outsourced stock function.
- We become the importer of record and ie own your inventory, which allows you to remove stock from your balance sheet.
- We take care of all financing and logistics.
- Stock can be managed at your warehouse with insourced warehouse staff.
- We can consolidate all your suppliers – you receive a single monthly invoice for all inventory purchases.
- Tail spend management.
- We improve the supply chain by engaging with all key stakeholders and effectively managing the complexities of international procurement.
- We control the entire supply chain on your behalf, from procurement, order processing and order fulfilment to shipping and customs clearance of your products into South Africa.
- We provide the funding, forex management and insurance for your shipment, including direct payments to foreign suppliers as well as the funding of VAT and shipping costs.
- We arrange warehousing or cold storage.
- We facilitate product release and distribution to site as required.